2018 Forecast Luncheon
Name: 2018 Forecast Luncheon
Date: January 11, 2018
Time: 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Website: Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce
Each year the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce brings together members for an insightful luncheon where ideas, trends, opportunities and anticipated changes are forecasted for the upcoming year. This year’s esteemed leaders cover the Education, Finance, Healthcare, Small Business, Manufacturing and Technology sectors.
Tom Wagner, Wagner Accounting / Chamber Board Chair
- Healthcare- Brian Schatz, COO, Medical Associates Clinic & Health Plans
- Manufacturing- Luke Hoffmann, Owner and Director of Business Development, Higley Industries, Inc.
- Nonprofit- Sharon Covey, CEO, Dubuque Community YMCA/YWCA
- Retail- Brannon Dixon, President, Theisen’s Home Farm Auto
- Finance- Katie Thomas, Partner, CPA & Business Advisor, Honkamp Krueger
- Tourism- Keith Rahe, President & CEO, Travel Dubuque